Goodyear/Ryder Tire Program Training
Welcome to LIMO - Learn, Implement, Monitor, Optimize
What is the LIMO program?
I'll learn the Goodyear/Ryder tire program entirely at my cost
I'll show you how to implement the program into your business
I'll monitor the program for accuracy
I'll show you how to optimize the program in your dealership
Bringing a significant new customer into your business can be a challenge. It's not just about how to handle this new surge of activity but how best to not allow it to erode the service levels currently being enjoyed by your current loyal customers, the focus can be lost.
What typically happens is your management team, which is usually taxed to the limit already, must redirect their attention to this new large and highly demanding customer. Early mistakes are best avoided when this task is separated from the current management scheme. Again, all of them are most likely capable of handling this task. Still, the void will be felt from the lack of attention to other priorities that have taken your dealership to be the premier service provider in your market.
You could say that the agreement between Goodyear and Ryder is a win-win proposition. That's great, but what about your dealership? Doesn't it need to be a win-win-win situation? Without caution, it could be a win-win-lose situation, and that just can't be the case. Success is not an option; it has to become workable since the program will be with you for many years.
Why hire outside assistance?
- They can concentrate on the task at hand
- They can be the liaison between your dealership and both Ryder and Goodyear
- They can communicate with your team the requirements needed to comply with the program
- They can train managers and techs down the line on how to adhere to all the program details
- They can watch for errors and head them off before they become consistant problems
- They can keep upper management informed as to the performance of the dealership concerning the program
What will be achieved?
- Perspective, you can't allow this new customer to change the daily operations of your business?
- Focus, what impact is this new customer having on your business both operationally and financially?
- Getting off to a good start will garner respect from both Goodyear and Ryder, which can be extremely valuable when problems arrive later
Employees want to do a good job, and proper training will allow them to do their part successfully
Obviously this is a draft as I still need to evaluate the program. But, I have spent many years running the operations of substantially large independent commercial tire dealers. Let's discuss to determine if my perogam fits your dealership.
Always feel fee to give me a call ir send me an email.
Carl Koester - President